About the Book
- Have you been blaming your low performance and lack of success in any profession on your intelligence quotient?
- Will you like to know the importance of your emotional intelligence on your profession and finances?
If your answer is “Yes” to the above question, then it is time to shift your mind. Your emotional intelligence always comes to play when it comes to determining your performance in your work management abilities or your social interaction skills areas.
- Do you know that intelligence has a role, but emotional intelligence plays the most important role in all your life activities?
With the chapters of this book, you will get to know that a high level of emotional intelligence can help you achieve all of your goals to a considerable extent, whether it’s controlling your emotions or performing well at work. You will also develop a better grasp of a range of strategies to improve your emotional intelligence, which is linked to overall life success. The chapters of this book will buttress on the following
- Definition of emotional intelligence
- The relationship between the brain and emotions
- The hidden factors in relationships and communication
- Myths and facts of emotional intelligence
- A vital key to financial freedom is emotional intelligence.
- The financially intelligent mindset
- Becoming financially aware
- Understanding self-awareness and its relationship with emotional intelligence
- Emotional intelligence and independence
- The role of emotional intelligence in self confidence
- Emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills in social interactions: how to develop them
- Tips for improving your emotional intelligence and achieving long-term successfulness
Qn 1: Can you tell us more about your book What is it about?
The book highlights the use of Emotional intelligence…. The ability to think smart and not let you emotions get in the way of being successful in every aspect of life especially financially…. It is very vital to always keep a positive attitude as We all go through personal/life situations and the ability to separate your emotions from work and other aspects of life is very beneficial.
Qn 2: Who do you think would be interested in this book, is it directed at any particular market?
This book is focused on all demographics….. it’s is the one of the most important key to being successful.
Qn 3: Out of all the books in the world, and all the authors, which are your favourite and why?
I love self-motivation books, I thrive on continuous self-improvement…. It is important to always make efforts to be better.
Qn 4: What guidance would you offer to someone new, or trying to enhance their writing?
Writing is the best way to express oneself…. We should all learn to give it our all as you have the power to impact your readers positively.
Qn 5: Where can our readers find out more about you, do you have a website, or a way to be contacted?
I am somewhat introverted…. I express myself by writing