About the Book
TikTok personality Randa Taha takes it to the next level with Halal Ever After, a guidebook on marriage in Islam for Millennials and Gen Z. On a mission to aid Muslim Girls in all aspects of marriage, intimacy, and finding their “Halal Ever After,” Randa offers invaluable support and insight into various topics like;
• The detrimental effects of comparison via social media.
• Dos and Dont’s for those who’ve committed Zina.
• Dealing with parents who use Islam to justify their actions.
• Dealing with a difficult mother-in-law.
• Pre-Marital tips and what to look for in a future spouse.
• Sex Education from an Islamic perspective.
Ever felt like you’re the only one struggling? Readers will discover they’re never alone with the Bonus Q&A Chapter of relatable stories from Muslim Women worldwide.
About the Author
Randa Taha, widely known on social media as @ThatGirlRanda and Queen of Messy Tiktok, is a Palestinian-American Tiktok Personality, former Beauty Queen, and founder of www.FreeMyLoans.com. Randa has a wide female following and uses her Tiktok platform to help women expose cheaters and share their relationship stories. With her help, a community of women is now sharing their strength. Visit Randa’s website at www.HalalEverAfter.com.